Yes I Am Mistaken Again!!

Love.. Love.. Love..!!
Love is powerful, love is strong
But if its only you, you feel so wrong..!!
My emotions are strong and my emotions are true
It hurts like hell when its only you..!!
I read somewhere that day..
The worst thing a girl can do …
is make a guy fall for her..
when she has no intention of catching him…!!
Yes she did same.. yes she did same..!!
Yes she did the worst..!!
What should I do? I want do die.. I want to die
I dont think I can look into her eye..!!
What is wrong with me? I’m a human being
What else can I do? I gave it my all…
She loves someone else, so here is my fall..!!
This is the hardest feeling.. This is the hardest feeling
The person you love…Loves someone else..!!
I read somewhere that day..
Torn between two…
who would you choose? -2
The one that you love…
or the one that loves you?
I said that day.. One that I love..!!
I’m trying really hard not to cry…
I think about her every minute of the day
she doesnt give a crap, she just want to play…!!
she just want to play…!!
She was the one who broke my heart,
she was the reason my world fell apart,
She was the one who made me cry,
yes…!! She was the one who made me cry…!!
yet I’m still in love with her and I don’t know why..!!
But this is no use….
Love is powerful, love is strong
But if its only you, you feel so wrong…
It feels like a sword in my chest
I am not thinking about the world and the rest…
But there are people who love me..
There was a Girl who loved me..
But I regret about that day..
When “Torn betwenn Two..
I choose the wrong of you..”
I remember once..I walk down a dark road,
this new road I have taken,
soon I glance back over my shoulder,
perhaps I am mistaken… perhaps I am mistaken…!!!
Mistaken, Yes Mistaken… But I recovered..
I recovered very soon..!!!
I know, I am mistaken again..
I know, I am mistaken again….!!
Yes Mistaken again.. But I know, I will recover again..
I know, I knowww…I will breathe again…
I will be in control again..
I know next time…!! next time..
“Whenever Torn betwenn Two..
I will choose the right of you..
I will choose the right of you..”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Respect Your Feelings

Flirtationship: Less than relationship , more than friendship

An Awesome Human Being