An Awesome Human Being

It was my 4th time in Shenzhen and the same hotel. There is a woman in the hotel who knew me very well now, of course, we never talked due to the language gap, but we exchange smiles and greetings always.

She is just of the same age as my mother, really a fair smiling face, always ready to help. Many time, I found her for room cleaning and service.

2 weeks back, during my last business trip, I felt sick. I came back to the hotel from the office and this woman observed it, that I am not well.
She asked me in Chinese, I understand that she is asking only about reason to come early. I explain her in sign language about sickness.

So after some time, she came to my room with a fruit bowl and some extra water bottles (as you know, in hotels there is always limited water bottles ).

I was feeling so thankful that I expressed her my gratitude that time only with a translation app. Really , It was a wonderful moment.  I always found this type of human. But this woman, she is a Gem.

Later in the evening, the room bell ring, when I open the door, I saw the same woman with the other girl was on the doorstep with a thermos in her hands, the other girl explained to me in English.

She explained that this is a soup of congee, ginger and red dates, this will be really helpful for fever and cold.

When I asked, where did she prepare this?

The girl told me, this charming woman went to her home, prepared and just came back to give this to me and she brings me with her because she wants to explain how to drink eat for better recovery.

I was amazed by her unconditional help, love, care, and humanity. No words can't express that feeling. Just found another heroin, who is working without a camera on her.

This is the best part of travelling, you step outside is an adventure. You can’t guess what awaits you.

It was a beautiful experience now that I think back. And when it comes to Humanity, people just showed their helping hands all over the way.

In the same way, our society always does many things for us, but we don’t value them, we don’t return them. We just judge things based on Caste, Color , region and religion.

Peace & Love !!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate your leaving a comment!
Ohh .. I appreciate your leaving a comment if you have something nice to say ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Flirtationship: Less than relationship , more than friendship

Respect Your Feelings