The way she smiled..!!

It was a fine noon…
She smiled, I said.. the way you smiled..
make me feel like a child..!!
She smiled and said..
I am impressed, please say more..!!
I said, hey b'ful..
the way you smiled..
make me feel like a child..!!
The way you laughed and smiled ..
make me feel like a child..!!
Your gentle touch and the warm hands..
Makes me wish I could be with you all day,
Your beautiful eyes, and soft brown hair,
Makes me want to kiss your lips time and time again,
I love the way you smiled at me, you don’t need to talk
your smile alone speaks words so deep, With you I want to walk..!!
Each time I hear your voice my heart flutters and my face go red,
When I hold you in my arms, I feel as though I never want to be apart,
When I’m alone your what feels my mind,
Thoughts of us together makes me smile over and over…
Your cuteness in the smile, Just melts my heart each time..!!
The way you laughed and smiled, make me feel like a child..!!
You are my love darling and your smile is my life ..!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Respect Your Feelings

Flirtationship: Less than relationship , more than friendship

An Awesome Human Being