Life's Misconceptions

I was looking for a wallpaper..!!
Wallpaper for my desktop..!!
I just googled .. motivational quotes..!!
I saw a quote..
" Everything happens for a good reason".
At the same time I got news notification on my mobile..
"Gurdaspur police station under attack, 9 killed".
Is there any good reason here?
People are slaughtered for
no good reason..!!
A man die in road accident
is not for a good reason..
That girl was raped...
for no good reason ..!!!

I remember that day...
when she said.. "Together, Forever".
But she is not with me now..!!
Just realised, nothing lasts forever..!!
Neither people in your life
nor the things..!!
Neither you
nor your goals.
What you feel today,
may be you will not feel tomorrow..!!
I hate her in my college days,
but now I realised,
she is a good Human..!!

I was in yearly review meeting..
When my boss said: " People get what they deserve".
I just thought of Bhagat Singh..!!
Did he get what he deserve?
No, no... It's not..!!
People dont get what they deserv..!!
They face terrible things
even though they don't deserve..!!
I remember that day..
the guy was helping the blind lady..
but truck hit him..!!
I dont think, he deserv death like that ..!!

I always met one of my unwanted uncle..!!
he always ask..
Work hard now, you will have fun later..!!
No, no.. No ...!!
If I am working hard now...
it will not make sure.. THAT FUN LATER..!!
Yes, we should work hard...!!
but get That FUN now..
you don't know what will happen morrow..!!
It will be a joy..
or a life with sorrow...!!

One of my frustated mate always said....
those good old days will never come back...!!
Come on..!!
You don't know what will happen tomorrow..
May be you smile more brighter..
may be your future is more colorful...
Yeah.. life as a kid was great..
But don;t be that stupid...
Don't want it back..
take the new challenge...Move on
and make your future better..!!
Dream more...Dream more..!!
and work for that dream..!!
Life is too short
to live a single moment twice...
Dont repeat your moments...
make new ones...
better and more beatiful..!!

Inspired and copied from Shraddha's article (tweet her at @Penguica).
Source: scoopwhoop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Respect Your Feelings

Flirtationship: Less than relationship , more than friendship

An Awesome Human Being