I will not fall in Love Again!!!

I woke up that morning..
she was not there..
She just left a small note..
“sorry” was her last word..!!!
Okay .. Okay…!!
To all guys..there outside…
A good girl, is really hard to find…
Heart..hearts are broken everyday
No matter what you do.. No matter what you say
It hurts so bad.. It hurts so bad
It makes you feel so sad
You cry, You cry and cry
Over each one of her lies.. her lies…!!
Love..!! Love is not like before
Money is all what they are looking for
Love..!! Love is not like before
Money is all what they are looking for..
They smiled at you, because..
They are alone.. they are confuse..
They will say sorry later .. they will say “ just friends” later
They will give you “wrong signals”.. they will say “You will get another” later..
They will make you second option.. They will make you another weekend option..
Love.. Love is not like before
Money is all what they are looking for
A lot of guys are blind.. yes blind
They don’t know which girl is kind
And when they feel the pain
They just don’t want to love again..!!
Yes, they just don’t want to love again.
We spent lots of time…
We spent lots of time together…
But now .. she come with another..
I thought we had forever..
I guess I was wrong.. I guess I was wrong
now I’m sitting here.. sitting here alone
Why.. Why you did this.. why did you cheat?
When you got all that you need
How could you love someone else?
You know.. You know that you’re the one I need
But you made my heart bleed.. You made my heart bleed.
You made no promises, You made no promises..
now i know why…
You chose this way so you could live your lie
You think I was dumb, you think I didn’t know..
you pretended, You pretended and mislead me…
But I loved you, I loved you
and you knew the words were so true..
You have no clue what you’re done to my heart..
Its only you.. Its only you
becuase of whom my world fell apart..
I pretend.. I pretend .. I am fine..
But its obvious I am not fine..!!
But soon I will get over this hurt..
Soon I will preapare for flirt..
But you know it will not be right..
I will miss you some days and every night..
Dream and dreams.. when I will lay in bed..
and will think of the things you said..!!
All false.. all cheat.. all lies…!!
I know I can forgive anyone,…
I will forgive you but never forget…
I was true in each phase of this Relatioship..
Thats why I am living without regret..!!
I felt that pain.. I felt that pain…
I will flirt, I will enjoy..
I will dream, I will create..
I will ride.. I will swipe..
I will say lies..
But I will not cry again..
I felt that pain… that’s why
I will not fall in love again..!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Respect Your Feelings

Flirtationship: Less than relationship , more than friendship

An Awesome Human Being