I am stressed.. Help me now!!

I opened my eyes.. Its already 9…
I was again late for office… Yes..!!
Yes..!! Its all because sleepless nights..
that I woke up late this day…Just because
Stress is starting to overwhelm me…
Its wearing on my health, wearing on my sleep..
wearing on my peace.. yes.. its wearning on my peace…!!
Lack of time, lack of wealth..
I didn’t get a good house for rent..
sometime house was bad.. sometime landlord forcing me to leave…
The mess my roommates made…and it’s too late for cleaning now…!!
The disturbance my flatmate girlfriend is creating..
Is something nobody would believe..!! But Yes..!!
Yes..!! I am stressed due to it..!!
I will be changing occupations..If interviews go un-well.
The uncertainty amplifies frustrations!!
I know, I know.. There is no fear of drowning
but this uncertainty shakes me though..!!
I know.. My mentor said me once :)
when the right words would not come
to give voice to a moment or a feeling..!!
when uncertainty knocks at the door of your heart..
Just think about the person you had faith in…
Just get help from a person you believe in…
So…
Sezel, for now, as you know my uncertainty…
when I want to simply tell you
I want to simply tell you the words that won’t be kept inside…!!
From the warmth of my heart to the purity of yours..!!
I’m stressed.
Yes…I’m stressed!
Help me sezel now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Respect Your Feelings

Flirtationship: Less than relationship , more than friendship

My Resolution: Mr. Vins