Murderer

Hey Murderer…
you want to take my life
With the aid of a knife… ?
Kill me, Break Me,
End my life, I cared..!!
Take this gun and shoot me,
Don’t look, Don’t Stop…
Just murder me …!!
I no longer care,
Just end my life now,
I no longer care,
I no longer care to speak of her name,
I no longer cry out her name in vein..!!
I no longer care,
I no longer care, the fake smiles…
I no longer care, be fake boyfriend…
I no longer care, to fall in love again..
I was crying, when the part of me is dying…
I drop tears, I drop tears…
I drop tears, I drop tears of blood…!!
She did the murder of my heart..
I lost the blood from my veins…
I never stop crying.. slowly I was dying…
Come on..!!
Murder me, Murder me now…
Just end it now,End my suffering,
Please kill me now,
Take this knife and murder me now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Respect Your Feelings

Flirtationship: Less than relationship , more than friendship

An Awesome Human Being