Venture into the nature

Yes, It was a holiday..!!
I took my pen and paper..
and venture into the nature..!!
I looked my around..
Everything was so beautiful…
Those birds.. those fresh green leaves…
The water… the grass…!!!
Yes I dont like that woodpecker…!!
Woodpecker always disturb me..!!
I just closed my eyes…!!
I can hear the sound of wind…
The sound of bugs..
The sound of birds…
The sound of growing grass..
All pleasant sound making me alive..!!
Yes, alive.. more alive.. and more alive..!!
But still woodpecker was disturbing me ..
but no worries..!! Its heaven..!!
The smell of Pine trees attacted me..
The smell of flowing water and the sand..
make me rejuvenated..!!
The calmness, the freshness…
the peace… !!!
I took my pen and wrote…
God, you are really awesome man !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Respect Your Feelings

Flirtationship: Less than relationship , more than friendship

An Awesome Human Being